Reliability of 400-cell and 5-field leukocyte differential counts for equine bronchoalveolar lavage fluid
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2013
© 2013 American Society for Veterinary Clinical Pathology
Veterinary Clinical Pathology
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 92–98, March 2013
How to Cite
Fernandez, N. J., Hecker, K. G., Gilroy, C. V., Warren, A. L. and Léguillette, R. (2013), Reliability of 400-cell and 5-field leukocyte differential counts for equine bronchoalveolar lavage fluid. Veterinary Clinical Pathology, 42: 92–98. doi: 10.1111/vcp.12013
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!