Multiple myeloma in a dog with multiple concurrent infectious diseases and persistent polyclonal gammopathy
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2012
© 2012 American Society for Veterinary Clinical Pathology
Veterinary Clinical Pathology
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 47–54, March 2013
How to Cite
Geigy, C., Riond, B., Bley, C. R., Grest, P., Kircher, P. and Lutz, H. (2013), Multiple myeloma in a dog with multiple concurrent infectious diseases and persistent polyclonal gammopathy. Veterinary Clinical Pathology, 42: 47–54. doi: 10.1111/vcp.12018
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!