Hematologic and bone marrow changes in dogs experimentally infected with Rangelia vitalii
Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2013
© 2013 American Society for Veterinary Clinical Pathology
Veterinary Clinical Pathology
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 31–39, March 2013
How to Cite
França, R. T., Da Silva, A. S., Costa, M. M., Paim, F. C., Soares, J. F., Labruna, M. B., Mazzanti, C. M. and Lopes, S. T.A. (2013), Hematologic and bone marrow changes in dogs experimentally infected with Rangelia vitalii. Veterinary Clinical Pathology, 42: 31–39. doi: 10.1111/vcp.12023
- Issue online: 4 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2013
- Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!