Serum alpha1-proteinase inhibitor concentrations in healthy dogs – method validation and determination of reference interval and intra-individual variation
Version of Record online: 23 APR 2013
© 2013 American Society for Veterinary Clinical Pathology
Veterinary Clinical Pathology
Volume 42, Issue 2, pages 190–195, June 2013
How to Cite
Heilmann, R. M., Ruaux, C. G., Burgener, I. A., Hern, J. D., Suchodolski, J. S. and Steiner, J. M. (2013), Serum alpha1-proteinase inhibitor concentrations in healthy dogs – method validation and determination of reference interval and intra-individual variation. Veterinary Clinical Pathology, 42: 190–195. doi: 10.1111/vcp.12039
- Issue online: 4 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!