What is Your Diagnosis?
What is your diagnosis? Lymph node aspirates from a dog with stillbirth
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2013
© 2013 American Society for Veterinary Clinical Pathology
Veterinary Clinical Pathology
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 391–392, September 2013
How to Cite
Han, J.-I., Kang, H.-M., Jang, H.-J., Noh, S., Kang, J.-H., Chang, D.-W. and Na, K.-J. (2013), What is your diagnosis? Lymph node aspirates from a dog with stillbirth. Veterinary Clinical Pathology, 42: 391–392. doi: 10.1111/vcp.12053
- Issue online: 13 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!