Mastitis caused by Mycobacterium kansasii infection in a dog
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2013
© 2013 American Society for Veterinary Clinical Pathology
Veterinary Clinical Pathology
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 377–381, September 2013
How to Cite
Murai, A., Maruyama, S., Nagata, M. and Yuki, M. (2013), Mastitis caused by Mycobacterium kansasii infection in a dog. Veterinary Clinical Pathology, 42: 377–381. doi: 10.1111/vcp.12056
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!