Data on the acute phase reaction in ovariohysterectomized dogs were already published in printed form as part of a Ph.D. thesis in 2006 at the Copenhagen University Library.13 Publication in Veterinary Clinical Pathology was approved by the Copenhagen University.
Canine serum C-reactive protein as a quantitative marker of the inflammatory stimulus of aseptic elective soft tissue surgery
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2013
© 2013 American Society for Veterinary Clinical Pathology
Veterinary Clinical Pathology
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 342–345, September 2013
How to Cite
Kjelgaard-Hansen, M., Strom, H., Mikkelsen, L. F., Eriksen, T., Jensen, A. L. and Luntang-Jensen, M. (2013), Canine serum C-reactive protein as a quantitative marker of the inflammatory stimulus of aseptic elective soft tissue surgery. Veterinary Clinical Pathology, 42: 342–345. doi: 10.1111/vcp.12063
Dr. Kjelgaard-Hansen, an editor of the journal, was not involved in the peer-review process or the decision to publish this article.
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!