Please contact the editor if you have historical or other notes of interest you would like to contribute to this feature. Items will be published at the discretion of the editor. © 2013 American Society for Veterinary Clinical Pathology
Laboratory Medicine: Yesterday • Today • Tomorrow
Magic mirror on the wall, Who is the fairest of them all?: You, my Queen, are fairest of all!
Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2013
© 2013 American Society for Veterinary Clinical Pathology
Veterinary Clinical Pathology
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 250–251, September 2013
How to Cite
Monti, P. and Villiers, E. (2013), Magic mirror on the wall, Who is the fairest of them all?: You, my Queen, are fairest of all!. Veterinary Clinical Pathology, 42: 250–251. doi: 10.1111/vcp.12072
- Issue online: 13 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!