Serum paraoxonase 1 activity in dogs: preanalytical and analytical factors and correlation with C-reactive protein and alpha-2-globulin
Article first published online: 14 AUG 2013
© 2013 American Society for Veterinary Clinical Pathology
Veterinary Clinical Pathology
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 329–341, September 2013
How to Cite
Rossi, G., Giordano, A., Pezzia, F., Kjelgaard-Hansen, M. and Paltrinieri, S. (2013), Serum paraoxonase 1 activity in dogs: preanalytical and analytical factors and correlation with C-reactive protein and alpha-2-globulin. Veterinary Clinical Pathology, 42: 329–341. doi: 10.1111/vcp.12073
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 14 AUG 2013
- European Social Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!