A mycobacterial coinfection in a dog suspected on blood smear
Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2013
© 2013 American Society for Veterinary Clinical Pathology and European Society for Veterinary Clinical Pathology
Veterinary Clinical Pathology
Volume 42, Issue 4, pages 516–521, December 2013
How to Cite
Etienne, C.-L., Granat, F., Trumel, C., Raymond-Letron, I., Lucas, M.-N., Boucraut-Baralon, C., Pingret, J.-L., Magne, L. and Delverdier, M. (2013), A mycobacterial coinfection in a dog suspected on blood smear. Veterinary Clinical Pathology, 42: 516–521. doi: 10.1111/vcp.12088
- Issue online: 9 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!