Presented in part in abstract form at the 2011 American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine Forum, Denver, CO, June 2010.
Comparison of feline core bone marrow biopsies from different sites using 2 techniques and needles
Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2014
©2014 American Society for Veterinary Clinical Pathology and European Society for Veterinary Clinical Pathology
Veterinary Clinical Pathology
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 36–42, March 2014
How to Cite
Abrams-Ogg, A. C. G., Defarges, A. and Bienzle, D. (2014), Comparison of feline core bone marrow biopsies from different sites using 2 techniques and needles. Veterinary Clinical Pathology, 43: 36–42. doi: 10.1111/vcp.12108
Dr. Bienzle, an editor of the journal, was not involved in the peer-review process or the decision to publish this article.
- Issue online: 3 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2014
- Ontario Veterinary College Pet Trust
- 1Collection and interpretation of bone marrow samples. In: Day MJ, Kohn B, eds. BSAVA Manual of Canine and Feline Haematology and Transfusion Medicine, 2nd ed. Quedgeley, Gloucester, UK: British Small Animal Veterinary Association; 2011:21–30..
- 8Available at: www.ivapm.org. Accessed October 5, 2011.
- 9Guide to the care and use of experimental animals. Vol 1. 2nd ed. Ottawa, Canada: Canadian Council on Animal Care; 1993., , , eds.
- 10Guide to the care and use of experimental animals. Vol 2. Ottawa, Canada: Canadian Council on Animal Care; 1984., , , eds.
- 11Fixation and tissue processing. In: Kumar GL, Kiernan JA, eds. Education Guide: Special Stains and H & E, 2nd ed. Carpinteria, CA: Dako North America; 2010:141–152., .