Association between excess body weight and urine protein concentration in healthy dogs
Version of Record online: 14 APR 2014
© 2014 American Society for Veterinary Clinical Pathology and European Society for Veterinary Clinical Pathology
Veterinary Clinical Pathology
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 255–260, June 2014
How to Cite
Tefft, K. M., Shaw, D. H., Ihle, S. L., Burton, S. A. and Pack, L. (2014), Association between excess body weight and urine protein concentration in healthy dogs. Veterinary Clinical Pathology, 43: 255–260. doi: 10.1111/vcp.12139
- Issue online: 3 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 14 APR 2014
- Sir James Dunn Animal Welfare Centre
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!