Automated bone marrow analysis in rats– a change in paradigm in toxicologic clinical pathology?
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2014
© 2014 American Society for Veterinary Clinical Pathology and European Society for Veterinary Clinical Pathology
Veterinary Clinical Pathology
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 121–122, June 2014
How to Cite
von Beust, B. (2014), Automated bone marrow analysis in rats– a change in paradigm in toxicologic clinical pathology?. Veterinary Clinical Pathology, 43: 121–122. doi: 10.1111/vcp.12156
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!