Reproducibility of nuclear morphometry parameters from cytologic smears of canine cutaneous mast cell tumors—intra- and interobserver variability
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2014
© 2014 American Society for Veterinary Clinical Pathology and European Society for Veterinary Clinical Pathology
Veterinary Clinical Pathology
Volume 43, Issue 3, pages 469–472, September 2014
How to Cite
Barbosa, D. d. F.L., Paraventi, M. D. and Strefezzi, R. d. F. (2014), Reproducibility of nuclear morphometry parameters from cytologic smears of canine cutaneous mast cell tumors—intra- and interobserver variability. Veterinary Clinical Pathology, 43: 469–472. doi: 10.1111/vcp.12167
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!