Dr. Radin, an editor of the journal, was not involved in the peer-review process or the decision to publish this article.
Platelet vacuoles in a dog with severe nonregenerative anemia: evidence of platelet autophagy
Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2014
© 2014 American Society for Veterinary Clinical Pathology and European Society for Veterinary Clinical Pathology
Veterinary Clinical Pathology
Volume 43, Issue 3, pages 326–329, September 2014
How to Cite
Pieczarka, E. M., Yamaguchi, M., Wellman, M. L. and Judith Radin, M. (2014), Platelet vacuoles in a dog with severe nonregenerative anemia: evidence of platelet autophagy. Veterinary Clinical Pathology, 43: 326–329. doi: 10.1111/vcp.12170
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!