Two novel missense mutations associated with hemophilia A in a family of Boxers, and a German Shepherd dog
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2014
© 2014 American Society for Veterinary Clinical Pathology and European Society for Veterinary Clinical Pathology
Veterinary Clinical Pathology
Volume 43, Issue 3, pages 312–316, September 2014
How to Cite
Christopherson, P. W., Bacek, L. M., King, K. B. and Boudreaux, M. K. (2014), Two novel missense mutations associated with hemophilia A in a family of Boxers, and a German Shepherd dog. Veterinary Clinical Pathology, 43: 312–316. doi: 10.1111/vcp.12172
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!