Sources of Funding: This study was self-funded.
Stem cell therapy in veterinary dermatology
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Author. Veterinary Dermatology © 2013 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 90–e24, February 2013
How to Cite
Harman, R. J. (2013), Stem cell therapy in veterinary dermatology. Veterinary Dermatology, 24: 90–e24. doi: 10.1111/vde.12000
Conflict of Interest: The author is an employee and shareholder of Vet-Stem, Inc., which is in the commercial business of veterinary stem cell therapy.
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2013
- Accepted 19 July 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!