Sources of Funding: Ivan Ravera received an ESVD-ECVD PhD grant.
Phylogenetic relationships in three species of canine Demodex mite based on partial sequences of mitochondrial 16S rDNA
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Veterinary Dermatology © 2012 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 23, Issue 6, pages 509–e101, December 2012
How to Cite
Sastre, N., Ravera, I., Villanueva, S., Altet, L., Bardagí, M., Sánchez, A., Francino, O. and Ferrer, L. (2012), Phylogenetic relationships in three species of canine Demodex mite based on partial sequences of mitochondrial 16S rDNA. Veterinary Dermatology, 23: 509–e101. doi: 10.1111/vde.12001
Conflict of Interest: No conflicts of interest have been declared.
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
- Accepted 17 September 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!