Sources of Funding:
A case of pili torti in a young adult domestic short-haired cat
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Veterinary Dermatology © 2013 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 289–e68, April 2013
How to Cite
Maina, E., Colombo, S., Abramo, F. and Pasquinelli, G. (2013), A case of pili torti in a young adult domestic short-haired cat. Veterinary Dermatology, 24: 289–e68. doi: 10.1111/vde.12004
This study was self-funded.
Conflict of Interest:
No conflicts of interest have been declared.
This case was presented at the 7th World Congress of Veterinary Dermatology and published as an abstract: Veterinary Dermatology 2012; 23: (Suppl 1) 26.
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!