Sources of Funding: This study was self-funded.
Clinical and histological characterization of hair coat and glandular tissue of Chinese crested dogs
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Veterinary Dermatology © 2013 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 274–e62, April 2013
How to Cite
Wiener, D. J., Gurtner, C., Panakova, L., Mausberg, T.-B., Müller, E. J., Drögemüller, C., Leeb, T. and Welle, M. M. (2013), Clinical and histological characterization of hair coat and glandular tissue of Chinese crested dogs. Veterinary Dermatology, 24: 274–e62. doi: 10.1111/vde.12008
Conflict of Interest: No conflicts of interest have been declared.
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!