Sources of Funding: Dermcare Australia funded the study but had no influence on study design, execution or evaluation of data.
Residual antibacterial activity of dog hairs after therapy with antimicrobial shampoos
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Veterinary Dermatology © 2013 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 250–e54, April 2013
How to Cite
Kloos, I., Straubinger, R. K., Werckenthin, C. and Mueller, R. S. (2013), Residual antibacterial activity of dog hairs after therapy with antimicrobial shampoos. Veterinary Dermatology, 24: 250–e54. doi: 10.1111/vde.12012
Conflict of Interest: In the last 5 years, Ralf Mueller has obtained funding, lectured or consulted for Almapharm, Dermcare, Bayer Animal Health, Boehringer Ingelheim, Dechra Veterinary Products, Intervet, Merial, Novartis Animal Health, Pfizer Animal Health, Procter & Gamble, Royal Canin, Selectavet and Virbac.
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!