Sources of Funding: This study was supported by ‘Gesellschaft zur Förderung Kynologischer Forschung e.V.’.
Comparison of three different sampling methods for canine skin lipids
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Veterinary Dermatology © 2013 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 233–e51, April 2013
How to Cite
Angelbeck-Schulze, M., Stahl, J., Brodesser, S., Rohn, K., Naim, H., Hewicker-Trautwein, M., Kietzmann, M., Bäumer, W. and Mischke, R. (2013), Comparison of three different sampling methods for canine skin lipids. Veterinary Dermatology, 24: 233–e51. doi: 10.1111/vde.12015
Conflict of Interest: No conflicts of interest have been declared.
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!