Sources of Funding: This study was self-funded.
Evidence-based guidelines for anti-allergic drug withdrawal times before allergen-specific intradermal and IgE serological tests in dogs
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Veterinary Dermatology © 2013 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 225–e49, April 2013
How to Cite
Olivry, T., Saridomichelakis, M. (2013), Evidence-based guidelines for anti-allergic drug withdrawal times before allergen-specific intradermal and IgE serological tests in dogs. Veterinary Dermatology, 24: 225–e49. doi: 10.1111/vde.12016
Conflict of Interest: No conflicts of interest have been declared.
The information contained herein was presented during a Workshop in the 7th World Congress of Veterinary Dermatology, Vancouver, Canada, July 2012.
The ICADA now replaces the former International Task Force on Canine Atopic Dermatitis.
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 2012
This article has been cited by:
- You have free access to this content1
- 2Prevalence of serum allergen-specific immunoglobulin E for canine atopic dermatitis in Korea, Journal of Biomedical Research, 2014, 15, 4, 162, , , , , , , ,