Sources of Funding
Involvement of nuclear factor of activated T cells in granulocyte–macrophage colony-stimulating factor production in canine keratinocytes stimulated with a cysteine protease
Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Veterinary Dermatology © 2013 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 310–e69, June 2013
How to Cite
Kimura, T., Sekido, M., Iio, A., Chimura, N., Shibata, S., Kamishina, H., Kamishina, H. and Maeda, S. (2013), Involvement of nuclear factor of activated T cells in granulocyte–macrophage colony-stimulating factor production in canine keratinocytes stimulated with a cysteine protease. Veterinary Dermatology, 24: 310–e69. doi: 10.1111/vde.12017
This study was supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of the Japanese Government.
Conflict of Interest
No conflicts of interest have been declared.
- Issue online: 14 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!