Parts of this case report were presented as a poster at the 21st Annual North American Veterinary Dermatology Forum, Palm Springs, CA, USA and published as an abstract in Veterinary Dermatology 2006; 17: 212.
Five observations of a third morphologically distinct feline Demodex mite
Article first published online: 29 APR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Veterinary Dermatology © 2013 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 460–e106, August 2013
How to Cite
Moriello, K. A., Newbury, S. and Steinberg, H. (2013), Five observations of a third morphologically distinct feline Demodex mite. Veterinary Dermatology, 24: 460–e106. doi: 10.1111/vde.12028
Sources of Funding: This study was self-funded.
Conflict of Interest: No conflicts of interest have been declared.
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 FEB 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1Successful Treatment ofDemodex gatoiwith 10% Imidacloprid/1% Moxidectin, Journal of the American Animal Hospital Association, 2016, 52, 1, 68, ,
- 3Phylogenetic relationships and new genetic tools for the detection and discrimination of the three feline Demodex mites, Parasitology Research, 2015, 114, 2, 747, , , , ,