Parts of this case report were presented as a poster at the 21st Annual North American Veterinary Dermatology Forum, Palm Springs, CA, USA and published as an abstract in Veterinary Dermatology 2006; 17: 212.
Five observations of a third morphologically distinct feline Demodex mite
Article first published online: 29 APR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Veterinary Dermatology © 2013 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 460–e106, August 2013
How to Cite
Moriello, K. A., Newbury, S. and Steinberg, H. (2013), Five observations of a third morphologically distinct feline Demodex mite. Veterinary Dermatology, 24: 460–e106. doi: 10.1111/vde.12028
Sources of Funding: This study was self-funded.
Conflict of Interest: No conflicts of interest have been declared.
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!