Sources of Funding: This study was self-funded.
Comparison of three staining methods to identify eosinophils in formalin-fixed canine skin
Version of Record online: 25 APR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Veterinary Dermatology © 2013 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 323–e72, June 2013
How to Cite
Gomes, P., Torres, S. M. F., Plager, D. A., Jessen, C. R. and Lee, J. J. (2013), Comparison of three staining methods to identify eosinophils in formalin-fixed canine skin. Veterinary Dermatology, 24: 323–e72. doi: 10.1111/vde.12029
Conflict of Interest: No conflicts of interest have been declared.
- Issue online: 14 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!