Sources of Funding: This study was self-funded.
A molecular technique for the detection and differentiation of Demodex mites on cats
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Veterinary Dermatology © 2013 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 367–e83, June 2013
How to Cite
Frank, L. A., Kania, S. A., Chung, K. and Brahmbhatt, R. (2013), A molecular technique for the detection and differentiation of Demodex mites on cats. Veterinary Dermatology, 24: 367–e83. doi: 10.1111/vde.12030
Conflict of Interest: Provisional patent for the PCR method for the detection and differentiation of Demodex mites on cats (L.A.F. and S.A.K.).
- Issue online: 14 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!