This study was presented as a poster at the 7th World Congress of Veterinary Dermatology 2012, Vancouver, British Columbia and published as a poster: Veterinary Dermatology 2012; 23 (Suppl 1): 82.
Letter to the Editor
One year surveillance of the isolation of pathogenic dermatophyte spores from risk areas in a veterinary medical teaching hospital
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2013
© 2013 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 474–475, August 2013
How to Cite
Oldenhoff, W. and Moriello, K. A. (2013), One year surveillance of the isolation of pathogenic dermatophyte spores from risk areas in a veterinary medical teaching hospital. Veterinary Dermatology, 24: 474–475. doi: 10.1111/vde.12032
The WCVD7 congress abstracts are available at: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/vde.2012.23.issue-s1/issuetoc
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!