Sources of Funding: Supported by a grant from the American College of Veterinary Dermatology.
Evaluation of azithromycin in systemic and toothpaste forms for the treatment of ciclosporin-associated gingival overgrowth in dogs
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Veterinary Dermatology © 2013 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 337–e75, June 2013
How to Cite
Rosenberg, A., Rosenkrantz, W., Griffin, C., Angus, J. and Keys, D. (2013), Evaluation of azithromycin in systemic and toothpaste forms for the treatment of ciclosporin-associated gingival overgrowth in dogs. Veterinary Dermatology, 24: 337–e75. doi: 10.1111/vde.12033
Conflict of Interest: Wayne Rosenkrantz and Craig Griffin are paid consultants for Novartis Animal Health. Additionally, Novartis Animal Health has sponsored speaking engagements of Wayne Rosenkrantz, Craig Griffin and John Angus.
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!