This study was partially published as an abstract for the 2011 North American Veterinary Dermatology Forum; Vet Dermatol 2011; 22: 289.
Altered expression of antimicrobial peptide genes in the skin of dogs with atopic dermatitis and other inflammatory skin conditions
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Veterinary Dermatology © 2013 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 414–e90, August 2013
How to Cite
Lancto, C. A., Torres, S. M. F., Hendrickson, J. A., Martins, K. V. and Rutherford, M. S. (2013), Altered expression of antimicrobial peptide genes in the skin of dogs with atopic dermatitis and other inflammatory skin conditions. Veterinary Dermatology, 24: 414–e90. doi: 10.1111/vde.12034
Sources of Funding: This work was funded in part by grants from the Morris Animal Foundation and the College of Veterinary Medicine, University of Minnesota.
Conflict of Interest: No conflicts of interest have been declared.
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAR 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1An update on the treatment of canine atopic dermatitis, The Veterinary Journal, 2016, 207, 29, ,
- 2Therapeutic utility of antibacterial peptides in wound healing, Expert Review of Anti-infective Therapy, 2015, 13, 7, 871, ,
- 3Sphingolipids and Antimicrobial Peptides: Function and Roles in Atopic Dermatitis, Biomolecules and Therapeutics, 2013, 21, 4, 251, , ,