This study was partially published as an abstract for the 2011 North American Veterinary Dermatology Forum; Vet Dermatol 2011; 22: 289.
Altered expression of antimicrobial peptide genes in the skin of dogs with atopic dermatitis and other inflammatory skin conditions
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Veterinary Dermatology © 2013 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 414–e90, August 2013
How to Cite
Lancto, C. A., Torres, S. M. F., Hendrickson, J. A., Martins, K. V. and Rutherford, M. S. (2013), Altered expression of antimicrobial peptide genes in the skin of dogs with atopic dermatitis and other inflammatory skin conditions. Veterinary Dermatology, 24: 414–e90. doi: 10.1111/vde.12034
Sources of Funding: This work was funded in part by grants from the Morris Animal Foundation and the College of Veterinary Medicine, University of Minnesota.
Conflict of Interest: No conflicts of interest have been declared.
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!