Sources of Funding: This study was self-funded.
Cross-reaction and co-sensitization among related and unrelated allergens in canine intradermal tests
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2013
© 2013 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 422–e92, August 2013
How to Cite
Buckley, L., Schmidt, V., McEwan, N. and Nuttall, T. (2013), Cross-reaction and co-sensitization among related and unrelated allergens in canine intradermal tests. Veterinary Dermatology, 24: 422–e92. doi: 10.1111/vde.12044
Conflict of Interest: No conflicts of interest have been declared.
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!