Sources of Funding: This study was self-funded.
Feline sarcoptic mange in Taiwan: a case series of five cats
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2013
© 2013 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 457–e105, August 2013
How to Cite
Huang, H.-P. and Lien, Y.-H. (2013), Feline sarcoptic mange in Taiwan: a case series of five cats. Veterinary Dermatology, 24: 457–e105. doi: 10.1111/vde.12049
Conflict of Interest: No conflicts of interest have been declared.
This case report was published as a poster at the 7th World Congress of Veterinary Dermatology and published as an abstract in Veterinary Dermatology 2012; 23 (Suppl 1): 95.
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!