Sources of Funding: Testing materials were supplied by and the study was partly funded by Greer Laboratories, Lenoir, NC, USA.
A pilot study of the validation of percutaneous testing in cats
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2013
© 2013 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 488–e115, October 2013
How to Cite
Rossi, M. A., Messinger, L., Olivry, T. and Hoontrakoon, R. (2013), A pilot study of the validation of percutaneous testing in cats. Veterinary Dermatology, 24: 488–e115. doi: 10.1111/vde.12054
Conflicts of Interest: No conflicts of interest have been declared.
This study was published as an abstract of the North American Veterinary Dermatology Forum 2013, Louisville, KY, USA, in Veterinary Dermatology 2013; 24: 305.
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!