Sources of Funding: This study was supported by grants from the German Society for Veterinary Dermatology and the European Society of Veterinary Dermatology.
In vitro effects of CpG oligodeoxynucleotides delivered by gelatin nanoparticles on canine peripheral blood mononuclear cells of atopic and healthy dogs – a pilot study
Version of Record online: 5 JUL 2013
© 2013 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 494–e117, October 2013
How to Cite
Prélaud, A. R., Fuchs, S., Weber, K., Winter, G., Coester, C. and Mueller, R. S. (2013), In vitro effects of CpG oligodeoxynucleotides delivered by gelatin nanoparticles on canine peripheral blood mononuclear cells of atopic and healthy dogs – a pilot study. Veterinary Dermatology, 24: 494–e117. doi: 10.1111/vde.12056
Conflict of Interest: No conflicts of interest have been declared.
The study was published as an abstract of the European Society of Veterinary Dermatology and European College of Veterinary Dermatology congress (2010) in Veterinary Dermatology 2010; 21: 534.
- Issue online: 11 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAY 2013
- Institute of Molecular Immunology, Helmholtz Centre Munich
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!