Sources of Funding: This study was self-funded.
Study of the behaviour of lesional and nonlesional skin of canine recurrent flank alopecia transplanted to athymic nude mice
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2013
© 2013 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 507–e120, October 2013
How to Cite
Vandenabeele, S. I., DeCock, H., Van Ham, L., Meyer, E. and Daminet, S. (2013), Study of the behaviour of lesional and nonlesional skin of canine recurrent flank alopecia transplanted to athymic nude mice. Veterinary Dermatology, 24: 507–e120. doi: 10.1111/vde.12059
Conflict of interest: No conflicts of interest have been declared.
This study was presented in part in the nonpruritic hair loss workshop at the 7th World Congress in Veterinary Dermatology in Vancouver, Canada.
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!