K.L.V. and B.E.L. contributed equally to this work.
The effect of ‘allergenic’ and ‘nonallergenic’ antibiotics on dog keratinocyte viability in vitro
Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2013
© 2013 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 501–e119, October 2013
How to Cite
Voie, K. L., Lucas, B. E., Schaeffer, D., Kim, D., Campbell, K. L. and Lavergne, S. N. (2013), The effect of ‘allergenic’ and ‘nonallergenic’ antibiotics on dog keratinocyte viability in vitro. Veterinary Dermatology, 24: 501–e119. doi: 10.1111/vde.12060
Sources of Funding: This study was partly funded by the American College of Veterinary Dermatology/American Academy of Veterinary Dermatology Resident's Research Grant, the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign Campus Research Board and The TZ and Zach Research Fund.
Conflict of Interest: No conflicts of interest have been declared.
This study was presented at the World Congress of Veterinary Dermatology and published as an abstract: Veterinary Dermatology 2012; 23 (Suppl 1): 49.
- Issue online: 11 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUN 2013
- Paul Hergenrother's laboratory
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!