Sources of Funding: This study was self-funded.
Cutaneous lesions associated with dual infection caused by canine distemper virus and orthopoxvirus in a domestic cat
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2013
© 2013 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 543–e130, October 2013
How to Cite
Wiener, D. J., Welle, M. M. and Origgi, F. C. (2013), Cutaneous lesions associated with dual infection caused by canine distemper virus and orthopoxvirus in a domestic cat. Veterinary Dermatology, 24: 543–e130. doi: 10.1111/vde.12063
Conflict of Interest: No conflicts of interest have been declared.
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!