Sources of Funding: This study was self-funded.
Feline cutaneous mycobacteriosis: a review of clinical, pathological and molecular characterization of one case of Mycobacterium microti skin infection and nine cases of feline leprosy syndrome from France and New Caledonia
Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2013
© 2013 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 561–e134, December 2013
How to Cite
Laprie, C., Duboy, J., Malik, R. and Fyfe, J. (2013), Feline cutaneous mycobacteriosis: a review of clinical, pathological and molecular characterization of one case of Mycobacterium microti skin infection and nine cases of feline leprosy syndrome from France and New Caledonia. Veterinary Dermatology, 24: 561–e134. doi: 10.1111/vde.12066
Conflict of Interest: No conflicts of interest have been declared.
- Issue online: 21 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUN 2013
- Valentine Charlton Bequest
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!