Sources of Funding: This study was funded by the American College of Veterinary Dermatology (ACVD) Resident's Research Award, Royal Canin USA Inc. and Heska Corporation.
The efficacy of cetirizine hydrochloride on the pruritus of cats with atopic dermatitis: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, crossover study
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2013
© 2013 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 576–e138, December 2013
How to Cite
Wildermuth, K., Zabel, S. and Rosychuk, R. A. W. (2013), The efficacy of cetirizine hydrochloride on the pruritus of cats with atopic dermatitis: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, crossover study. Veterinary Dermatology, 24: 576–e138. doi: 10.1111/vde.12067
Conflict of Interest: No conflicts of interest have been declared.
Results of this study were presented as a poster at the 7th World Congress of Veterinary Dermatology (WCVD) 2012; Vancouver, Canada. Vet Dermatol 2012; 23 Suppl 1: 66.
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 2013
- American College of Veterinary Dermatology (ACVD)
- Heska Corporation
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!