This study was presented as a poster at the 7th World Congress of Veterinary Dermatology (2012) Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada; published as an abstract Veterinary Dermatology 2012; 23 (Suppl 1): 85.
Letter to the Editor
Changes in serum chemistry values in shelter cats treated with 21 consecutive days of oral itraconazole for dermatophytosis†
Version of Record online: 27 JUL 2013
© 2013 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 557–558, October 2013
How to Cite
Moriello, K. A. and Verbrugge, M. (2013), Changes in serum chemistry values in shelter cats treated with 21 consecutive days of oral itraconazole for dermatophytosis. Veterinary Dermatology, 24: 557–558. doi: 10.1111/vde.12068
The title of this letter was corrected on 31/07/2013 after initial online publication (29/07/2013): “intraconazole” has been changed to “itraconazole”.
- Issue online: 11 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!