These authors contributed equally to this manuscript.
Treatment of shelter cats with oral terbinafine and concurrent lime sulphur rinses
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2013
© 2013 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 618–e150, December 2013
How to Cite
Moriello, K., Coyner, K., Trimmer, A., Newbury, S. and Kunder, D. (2013), Treatment of shelter cats with oral terbinafine and concurrent lime sulphur rinses. Veterinary Dermatology, 24: 618–e150. doi: 10.1111/vde.12069
Sources of Funding: Dechra Veterinary Products provided an unrestricted gift of monies for partial funding of this project and provided the lime sulphur used in this project. Laboratory work performed at the University of Wisconsin-Madison was self-funded.
Conflict of Interest: Karen Moriello received a travel grant for site visits, and the Koret Shelter Medicine Program received a single donation for consultation services from an unrestricted gift of monies from Dechra Veterinary Products, 7015 College Boulevard, Overland Park, KS 66211, USA.
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!