Sources of Funding: Virbac SA and The University of Liverpool School of Veterinary Science.
Tris–EDTA significantly enhances antibiotic efficacy against multidrug-resistant Pseudomonas aeruginosa in vitro
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2013
© 2013 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 519–e122, October 2013
How to Cite
Buckley, L. M., McEwan, N. A. and Nuttall, T. (2013), Tris–EDTA significantly enhances antibiotic efficacy against multidrug-resistant Pseudomonas aeruginosa in vitro. Veterinary Dermatology, 24: 519–e122. doi: 10.1111/vde.12071
Conflict of Interest: Tim Nuttall and Neil McEwan have received research and other funding from Virbac Animal Health, Novartis Animal Health and Dechra Veterinary Products. These companies have products relevant to otitis.
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 APR 2012
- Virbac SA
- The University of Liverpool School of Veterinary Science
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!