Both authors contributed equally to this manuscript.
Efficacy of eight commercial disinfectants against Microsporum canis and Trichophyton spp. infective spores on an experimentally contaminated textile surface
Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2013
© 2013 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 621–e152, December 2013
How to Cite
Moriello, K. A., Kunder, D. and Hondzo, H. (2013), Efficacy of eight commercial disinfectants against Microsporum canis and Trichophyton spp. infective spores on an experimentally contaminated textile surface. Veterinary Dermatology, 24: 621–e152. doi: 10.1111/vde.12074
Sources of Funding: This study was partially funded by the Winn Foundation for Feline Research and an unrestricted gift from Maddie's Fund (a companion animal charity based in the USA, www.maddiesfund.org).
Conflict of Interest: No conflicts of interest have been declared.
Some of these data were presented as a poster at the World Congress of Veterinary Dermatology, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, 2012 and published as an abstract in Vet Dermatol 23 (Suppl 1): 85 (abstract).
- Issue online: 21 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUL 2013
- Winn Foundation for Feline Research
- Maddie's Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!