Sources of Funding: This study was funded by Elanco Animal Health.
Evaluation of hair loss in cats occurring after treatment with a topical flea control product
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2013
© 2013 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 602–e146, December 2013
How to Cite
Credille, K. M., Thompson, L. A., Young, L. M., Meyer, J. A. and Winkle, J. R. (2013), Evaluation of hair loss in cats occurring after treatment with a topical flea control product. Veterinary Dermatology, 24: 602–e146. doi: 10.1111/vde.12075
Conflict of Interest: L.A.T. has a consulting agreement with Elanco Animal Health. K.M.C., L.M.Y., J.A.M. and J.R.W. are paid employees of Eli Lilly and Company and Elanco Animal Health.
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2013
- Elanco Animal Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!