Sources of Funding: This study was self-funded.
A case in Europe of feline histoplasmosis apparently limited to the skin
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2013
© 2013 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 635–e158, December 2013
How to Cite
Fischer, N. M., Favrot, C., Monod, M., Grest, P., Rech, K. and Wilhelm, S. (2013), A case in Europe of feline histoplasmosis apparently limited to the skin. Veterinary Dermatology, 24: 635–e158. doi: 10.1111/vde.12077
Conflict of Interest: No conflicts of interest have been declared.
This case was presented as a poster at the World Congress of Veterinary Dermatology (Vancouver, Canada, July 2012); Vet Dermatol 2012; 23 (Suppl 1): 75 (abstract).
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!