Sources of Funding: This study was self-funded.
A case of vesicular cutaneous lupus erythematosus in a Border collie successfully treated with topical tacrolimus and nicotinamide–tetracycline
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2013
© 2013 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 639–e160, December 2013
How to Cite
Lehner, G. M. and Linek, M. (2013), A case of vesicular cutaneous lupus erythematosus in a Border collie successfully treated with topical tacrolimus and nicotinamide–tetracycline. Veterinary Dermatology, 24: 639–e160. doi: 10.1111/vde.12078
Conflict of Interest: No conflicts of interest have been declared.
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!