Sources of Funding: Supplies and laboratory space were provided by Antech Diagnostics.
An in vitro study to determine the minimal bactericidal concentration of sodium hypochlorite (bleach) required to inhibit meticillin-resistant Staphylococcus pseudintermedius strains isolated from canine skin
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2013
© 2013 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 632–e157, December 2013
How to Cite
Pariser, M., Gard, S., Gram, D. and Schmeitzel, L. (2013), An in vitro study to determine the minimal bactericidal concentration of sodium hypochlorite (bleach) required to inhibit meticillin-resistant Staphylococcus pseudintermedius strains isolated from canine skin. Veterinary Dermatology, 24: 632–e157. doi: 10.1111/vde.12079
Conflict of Interest: Sharon Gard is a full-time employee of Antech Diagnostics.
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!