Sources of Funding: Merial Italia SpA provided the drug treatment and reagents for immunohistochemistry.
Clinical outcome and cyclo-oxygenase-2 expression in five dogs with solar dermatitis/actinic keratosis treated with firocoxib
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2013
© 2013 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 606–e147, December 2013
How to Cite
Albanese, F., Abramo, F., Caporali, C., Vichi, G. and Millanta, F. (2013), Clinical outcome and cyclo-oxygenase-2 expression in five dogs with solar dermatitis/actinic keratosis treated with firocoxib. Veterinary Dermatology, 24: 606–e147. doi: 10.1111/vde.12082
Conflict of Interest: No conflicts of interest have been declared.
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUL 2013
- Merial Italia SpA
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!